Looking for a private and personalised dietetic service?
Nutrition Matters provides all clients with one-on-one consultations, which can include your partner or spouse if you wish for support. Initial and both follow-up standard consultations allow you to discuss your current diet and lifestyle behaviours, in addition to the health goals you next hope to achieve with dietetic guidance and support.
Along with assessing your nutritional requirements, Nutrition Matters can provide you with take-home information on:
- Nutritious eating for everyday meals and snacks
- Healthy food preparation and cooking methods
- Making suitable choices when eating out or purchasing foods
- Reading and understanding food labels, based on your individual health requirements
- Undertaking specialised diets, such as the Low FODMAP dietary regime
- Behaviour modification for long-term dietary change, utilising both medical nutrition therapy and health coaching techniques
Please contact Nutrition Matters to organise an appointment today. See consultations and costs for rates and information on Medicare and private health rebates.